Monday, July 7, 2008

WHOA!

OK....so the hotel we are staying in has a computer!!! sooo yeah! I'm typing fast because there are people waiting in line soo....

I have come to find that riding in a car with your younger brother and sister for 6 hours REALLY doesn't work out very well. I mean, i know my legs were asleep...so i can only imagine what was happening to them. but that's OK, i slept most of the time......

However during the time that i wasn't sleeping, i looked out my window. I know, ground-breaking, but i did. Have you ever just looked at the clouds? and really appreciated them? Well, i know for me they were always just balls of fluff or whatever.....but these clouds were SOOO pretty! I couldn't take my eyes off them.

...and then i was thinking WOW! God MADE those clouds....

I'm really not sure what I'm getting at by this post...BUT God is amazing, and i really liked seeing the clouds :)

Did you look at the sky today? or the stars? or trees? or ANYTHING?

5 comments:

Alec Warn said...

ya. it was cool.

Robin Meadows said...

Yeah, girl. I love God's creation!! Especially in my garden...He talks!! I'm glad you noticed too. ;)

Mandy said...

I'm obsessed with the sky...sunrises, sunsets, stars, clouds, bright blue days, and stormy clouds...I love it!!

michelle wyatt said...

i agree...i love clouds! and God makes them real good too!

Jordan Garrett said...

im with mandy on this one, its all sooo amazing!