Monday, July 21, 2008

Camp

Wow has it been a while since I've posted anything! I've been really busy lately..you know CHURCH CAMP!!!! Man it was AMAZING. It was so life changing and eye opening for me. It was truly an awesome week.

I can't explain the experiences in any words, there just aren't any good adjectives. It was simply a God thing. I learned so much.

Camp is just one of those things that you can't miss, and you can't help but miss it once your gone. I loved hanging out with my friends and strengthening the relationships i have with all of them. Especially the one relationship that counts.

Well, I've decided its very hard to write anything when you're tired. so i think I'm going to get some sleep and tomorrow give some highlights of camp!!! love all!

~j

2 comments:

Jacob said...

ahh... i miss it so much!

next year.... next year..

Haley Johnson said...

Hey Jordan!
I can't wait to hear what you have to say about camp! I've heard sooo many awesome things from Alec and I bet yours will be pretty awesome as well! :)