Sunday, July 27, 2008

Big Decision With Some Big Help

I had just come home from an AMAZING Bible study (which I will talk about tomorrow!), when my mom brought up a serious topic. Memorial. Now normally when the topic comes up a brush it aside, pouting and proclaiming that I'm going to North and that NOTHING is changing that. I've always been in such a mindset for North that Memorial was waaaay out of the question. There was just no way!

Well, my mom brought it up. "Jordan, I think you should consider Memorial. It would be a much better school for you in the long run anyway! Better drama and arts, better golf, no cliques, less drugs, more friends, and you live a block away! Wouldn't it be a better school for you?"
Now this is the part where i would state my "North case", but I didn't. I felt OK about the idea. I had an overwhelming peace about it all, like if it happened, it would be OK. I have never felt that way before.

So I thought about it, and prayed about it, and the more i thought, the more it clicked. I HAVE to go to Memorial. But first I had to talk to my best friend, Sheridan.

You see, we have been going to the same school for 12 years!!! That's a LONG time. To make this decision, I had to have her take too.

Long story short, God has spoken to me in so many ways. Through Him, through friends, and through my family. Sheridan is going to Memorial ( I mean, I have to have someone to take Pre-AP Spanish 3 with me :) This year is going to be great, I just know it. The most amazing part? God has spoken to me like never before. I love it. <3

Anything ground-breaking in your life right now?

1 comment:

Alec Warn said...

quite a few things actually...
i love Him speaking to us...
ahh! amazing!