Friday, July 4, 2008

Going, going, going.....going.....gone :)

yup, that's right folks, my mom, sister, brother, grandma, and I are on our annual trip to San Antonio! This is my 5Th time to go! I can't wait! We are going to Sea World, possibly Schlitterbahn, and of course no trip to San Antonio is complete without the river walk and the Alamo! We are also going to visit my aunt at her house in College Station (she goes to Texas A&M and is studying to become a marine biologist....sea lions and stuff :) I can't wait to see everyone in Texas!

For those of you who don't know, i LOVE traveling....it's my FAVE hobby!!!! ahhh....I just love the culture that comes with it (call me a dork..but yeah)

I'm kinda sad; I'm going to miss you all and my blog and the computer and all that other stuff! But we'll be back next Thursday, soo I'll talk to everyone then! OH! I will have my phone....but i won't be able to get to it during the day. So call me and I'll call you back!!! um...yeah i think that's it. wow it sounds like I'm dying or something lol. well, LOVE you all! talk to you when i get back!

1 comment:

Taylor Hale said...

Okay Jordan! I'll see you at camp! I've been gone for like a month, sooo yeah. That's why I haven't been at Switch, and it's absolutely killing me not to be there!