Saturday, July 12, 2008

Alarm

It had been a long, rainy day in San Antonio, and walking was a must all day long. I was tired, hungry, i had a headache, and was cold from being wet all day from rain and shamu-salt spray. So i was laying in bed, trying to get my headache to go away when I hear an alarm going off outside our window. Well, this is helping my headache situation. So i stuff a pillow over my face and try to tune it out. However my grandma and mom think it's much more interesting and look out the window. Wow.

A guy in a white tee-shirt and mustache had broken into a car sitting right outside our window. In a flash he tore out the radio system in the car, got in his little white car, and drove off. We got the licence plate number and called the police, and it turns out this same person has been doing this for a while and they've been trying to catch him. what was scary about all this was that the car he robbed was sitting right next to ours. It could have easily been our stuff that got snatched.

Why does this happen? It just KILLS me that this happens to innocent people. Why do they find it necessary to do things like this? Uhg...it makes me sick.

But don't get me wrong, I've stolen something before. A pack of nerds from a Crest store.....but don't hold it against me! I was like 5 and I returned it in tears. OH! I also had a partner in crime, but i wont go into that....*cough cough*

Any thoughts? Have you ever stolen anything?

5 comments:

Alec Warn said...

i dont think i have.
except the Lord's time...
:/

YYY said...

wow jordan, we REALLY lived life on the edge. a pack of nerds. we are motorcycle gang material! :) other than that, i think i have given up on my life of crime. that counseling really helped! :D

Jacob said...

hmm... yeah I think I've stolen candy before. but I was like 4..

Taylor Hale said...

I was 6. I stole a Ring Pop from Albertson's. LOL. But I've changed my waya. :)
Sheridan - Do you watch The Suite Life? :)

YYY said...

taylor - yeah sometimes...why? i'm really confused!!