Thursday, July 3, 2008

PICTURES!!! YAY!!!

OK! well, it kinda worked.....there are a lot of pictures that didn't make it on here though. And they are TOTALLY out of order because I'm not sure and i can't move them. haha. ENJOY!
Kakum National Park; a walk through the canopy! (my mom looking down....)

We were there to pass out textbooks to school kids, sooo there I am! (5th grade..don't hold it against me) Nsawum Presly School.

A typical classroom in Ghana.


A preschool!!! They are soooooooooo CUTE!

5000 students in Akrapong waiting for textbooks. Whoosh that was a long day!

Another canopy view!

Traditional ceremonial dance preformed by some of the students in Nsawaum Presly school. They wanted me to dance. haha if only they knew that a white girl CAN'T dance.

The first official day in Ghana at a 4 HOUR church service. That is amazing.
Yeah, you can ask me about pronunciation later ;)






3 comments:

Jacob said...

haha! thats so cool! and you were super young!

but oh well..... I was in 4th grade...

Jordan Garrett said...

yeah! i want to go back sooo bad! I made soo many friends, and i want to go and see everyone again!

YYY said...

it must have been pretty cool for you to still want to go back after that yellow fever shot!!! lol. and i hope that offer for ME to go with you is still open. that's right, ME!!! eat that for breakfast jacob! :)