Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun Weekend??


Well, I know that this Labor Day weekend has been a fun one for the Garrett family! We went to Six Flags Over Texas ( the one in Arlington). It was a complete BLAST!! There were vitually no lines; my dad and I walked on to the Titan 3 times and Batman once.


For those of you who don't know me, I'm a roller coaster FANATIC. It's pretty crazy actually, I just LOVE them. I don't really get the tingly feeling from them, so I can just lift my hands when falling 24 stories at 85 mph and actually enjoy the ride down :) It's fun!!!!


I don't know about you, but there is always something in life that is just exciting to think about, and it makes you jump in your seat thinking about doing it!


What is something that you just LOOOOOVE doing?

Oh, and what did you do over Labor Day?

1 comment:

Jacob said...

AHH fun! I'm jealous.